Holidays and Tours in Morocco
1 day - 95 € / person
Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the High Atlas Mountains overlooking Taroudant in plying the slopes of Jbel Aoulime by mule or donkey. The opportunity to meet in an absolutely natural the Berbers of the mountains in peace.
Circuit Taroudant – Affensou – Taroudant
||From 1 to12
- 4x4 trails in scenic Corniche
- Panoramic views of the High Atlas and the villages of altitude
- Home in a Berber house
- Mule ride into the forest and among the terrace cultivation
- Swimming in natural pools
- Picnic typical Berber
- traditional hammam
- € 95 / person (TTC)
- from Taroudant
- departures from Agadir: + 20 € / person
- from 4 participants: - 20 € / person
- formula for half day (from 8 to 13h or 13h to 18h): - 10 € / person (no picnic)
- Children 0-6 years: -75%, 7-12 years: - 50% 13-17 years - 20%
- the location of the 4x4 with gasoline
- Berber picnic
- soft drinks
- rental of horses and donkey
- Transfer to hotel
Program * (example from Taroudant)
- Departure at 9am and back to 18h
- Our 4x4 takes you through scenic trails in cornice and on the mountainside in the high valleys of Jbel Aoulime, Taroudant dominant north.
- A Affensou, you are greeted in a typical house for the traditional tea ceremony. At your disposal, our guide will answer all your questions about the lifestyle of the Berbers of the High Atlas
- A first ride on a mule quickly lifts you on a scenic ridge to enjoy this natural viewpoint to 360 degrees.
- A picnic you put together by our friends Berber and enjoyed in the countryside, in the shade of an olive or argan tree.
- To refresh, a walk or mule, all downhill, takes you through a narrow gorge where you will find natural pools under the palm trees ...
- One last ride on a donkey, you can reach the village through fields and terraced fields.
- A traditional hammam warm you back on their feet to enjoy the return route, dotted with photogenic views of the mountain villages.
(*) Program provided as a reference, arranged according to your preferences and local constraints