An intense journey into the deep south of Morocco reserved for thrill seekers of outdoor life and nice competition. A busy schedule to find and play all the time, punctuated by friendly evenings around a campfire or a swimming pool. Accessible to all who can do without comfort, this challenge will involve all your senses, from beginning to end! You ask for more ... "
Boucle Taroudant – Askaoun – Zagora – Mhamid – Erg Chegaga – Lac Iriki – Foum Zguid - Tata - Taroudant
||bivouac (6 n)
simplicité (1 n)
confort (2 n)
luxe (1 n)
|Difficulty:||accessible to all|
|Relaxation:||4 half days|
|Period:||From 3 to11|
- Multitude of challenges "surprise" intellectual, recreational and sporting in nature: survival techniques, baking bread in the sand, orientation, 4x4 driving, puzzles, water crossings, observation, quad, bargaining, camouflage, etc..
- Scenic 4x4 trails in the Atlas and picnics in the oases of the south
- Crossings turbulent regs and ergs 4x4, quad, camel and on foot
- Bivouac in the open and isolated in the Sahara Desert
- Immersion in the souks of the medinas and colorful weekly markets
- Lounging pools of comfortable hotels, even luxury
(*) Program provided as a reference, arranged according to your preferences and local constraints