Holidays and Tours in Morocco
Unforgettable night in the mountains
1 day - 90 € / person
Even if you are not fond of camping, do it at least once in your life! Spend a magical night on a ridge of the High Atlas in Morocco, enjoying a breathtaking 360 ° panorama. A great moment among the Berbers.
Circuit Taroudant – Jbel Aoulime – Taroudant
||4 half days
||From 3 to11
- Ascension in the Jbel by tracks in impressive cornice
- Fabulous views of the High Atlas
- Typical meals in the company of the Berbers believed
- Swimming in the assif
- Tea in a pastoral oasis
- Observation of animals
- bivouac panoramic
- Campfire friendly
- € 90 / person (TTC)
- from Taroudant
- departures from Agadir: + 20 € / person
- Children 7-12 years: - 50%
- Children 13-17 years: - 20a
- the location of the 4x4 with driver and fuel
- the three traditional meals
- soft drinks
- Full camping gear
- Full guidance
- Transfer to hotel
program * (example from Taroudant)
- A 24-hour program: start at 11am and return the next day at 11am.
- Our 4x4 takes you through scenic trails in the Jbel Aoulime (3555 m) at 1,000 m altitude.
- You are invited to share a typical meal in a Berber house.
- A walk an hour through the terraced gardens leads you to various places of bathing torrent.
- After sipping tea in the oasis, a one-hour climb on a ridge lifts you quickly to your place of bivouac: a site offering a 360 ° on the Jbel Aoulime, altitude valleys and plains of the Sub .
- Meanwhile, our management will forward your luggage and all camping equipment, camp goes according to your wishes and prepare a traditional dinner.
- You sip your drink in peace, participate in camp life or leisure activities that are offered: you decide!
- The evening ends with a campfire under the stars. Throughout the night, a member of the team is at your disposal near the camp if necessary.
- Upon awakening, Berber breakfast unpublished.
- Walk an hour up hill and down dale to a typical village.
- Back to 4x4 by another track offering a multitude of unique perspectives
(*) Program provided as a reference, arranged according to your preferences and local constraints